Kilmaronock Cemetery is situated on the Stirling Road three miles from the village of Gartocharn. The cemetery was opened in 1901 with the first interment carried out in September of that year. The cemetery serves Gartocharn and surrounding communities in the Vale of Leven. The cemetery forms part of the church grounds and is very much in the traditional Scottish village cemetery. The cemetery grounds contain many fine examples of commemorative headstones from the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries.