Skip to content

Old Kilpatrick Cemetery is situated at on Dumbarton Road, Old Kilpatrick. The cemetery serves the villages of Old Kilpatrick and Bowling and is located in the centre of Old Kilpatrick. The original cemetery is within the grounds of Old Kilpatrick Church, with the extension being opened for use in 1871 with the first interment being carried out on the twenty-ninth of May in that year.