|Monday||8:45 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:45 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:45 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:45 AM||-||4:30 PM|
|Friday||8:45 AM||-||4:30 PM|
Visit the One Stop Shop
Customer Service Officers deliver a wide range of Council services confidently and sensitively from the One Stop Shop and these include:
- Housing matters including homelessness
- Financial - Council Tax, rents, benefits, creditors & debtors queries
- Pest Control service requests
- All payments using online self serve, online assisted, cash/card payment processing via kiosk
- Waste Management - special uplifts, replacement & damaged bins, waste collection routes, recycling advice
- Free school meals & clothing grants applications
- Elderly Welfare Grants applications
- National Entitlement Cards/Young Scot
The One Stop Shop will continue to develop and expand on services delivered to customers in the community.
The One Stop Shop offers customers an open and welcoming environment to contact the Council and partner agencies. Customers can self serve by using the public access PC's, have face to face transactions or use telephone contacts. Assistance is readily available and we offer private and semi private facilities for all transactions.
Location can be seen on the map, and you can right click on this to get directions.
Turn right as you exit the train station. Walk 400ft and then turn left on to Bank Street. Continue on Bank St for 400ft then turn left on to Mitchell Way.
Bus numbers 1/1A run approximately every 10/15 minutes at peak times.
The nearest bus stop is at Creveul Court on Bank Street (to and from Dumbarton) and Stephen Street/Bank Street (to and from Balloch).
For other bus journeys please look at www.travelinescotland.com
The recommended route is along National Cycle Route 7 (NCN 7). The one stop shop is 5-10 minutes from this route.
More information can be found http://www.sustrans.org.uk/ncn/map/route/route-7