Working4U Money offer support with benefits and money and debt issues, which could be an issue or a barrier to entering employment
We have experienced advisors who can help you with:
- In and out of work benefit calculations
- In and out of work benefit claims
- Benefit appeal representation
- Assistance with debt issues, including budgeting, evictions and court representation
- A range of energy-related issues, including fuel bills/arrears, insulation, etc.
- A range of housing issues, including rent arrears and council tax arrears
We specialise in supporting those affected by cancer, mental health, learning disability and other long term health conditions. We can access other grant aid and social care services.
We know debt can cause stress and sleepless nights. Our advisers are here to provide information to allow you to make an informed choice in your route out of debt. This can include options such as reducing current repayments, Bankruptcy, Debt Arrangement Scheme (DAS), Minimal Asset Process (MAP) and Trust Deeds. We will assist you throughout the process.
This is a free and confidential service to all residents and WDC staff in West Dunbartonshire.
Working4U Money is part of the West Dunbartonshire Advice Partnership. You can find out more about the services offered on the West Dunbartonshire Advice Partnership page.
Sound good but unsure where to begin?
Get in touch with us and chat to a member of our team.
To find out where you can access our service in your area, go to our where to find us page.