West Dunbartonshire Libraries are celebrating 80 years of the much loved comic ‘Beano’ this summer with much mischief making.
Rumour has it that a treasure chest full of epic pranks has been hidden somewhere in Beanotown. Dennis, Gnasher and their friends are on a quest to find it, and they need some of you Mischief Makers to join in and help them.
How the challenge works:
- It’s FREE
- Primary school age children can register at their local library
- Receive your ‘map of mischief’ poster
- Read a minimum of 6 books over the summer to complete the challenge
- Collect sticker clues and other goodies along the way
- Enter the code on your sticker sheet at mischief-makers.org.uk to unlock additional content and reward badges
- Every child completing the challenge will have their completion certificate and medal presented at school
- Help your school win our Summer Reading Challenge Champions trophy. (for the school with the highest completion rate, per capita)
From 23rd June until 31st August 2018
Available in ALL West Dunbartonshire Libraries
Visit www.beano.com/mischiefmakers to access a range of discounted subscription offers, including 12 issues for £12 (a saving of £18) with the option to choose when your subscription will start.
Related pages: Bookbug Library Challenge