Monday 23 April to Monday 23 January ( 17:30 - 19:30 )
Dalmuir Library , Lennox Place, Dalmuir, Clydebank, G81 4LX
6 week course, FREE.
This six week course is aimed at anyone who owns or is thinking of buying an iPad or if you already have an iPad but not sure how to use it.
The course will guide you through the basics of setting up and navigating your iPad and then take you through some practical uses including:
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi point.
- Customising the look and feel of the desktop.
- Downloading and installing software (apps).
- Browsing the internet and cloud computing.
- Using email and iMessage and FaceTime.
- Using the camera and the photos app.
Not suitable for Android Tablets. Android Tablet users should refer to the Tablets for the Absolute Beginners course.
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require
You can apply for a place in a number of ways,
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 772132.