Monday 22 January ( 13:30 - 15:30 )
Parkhall Library , Hawthorn Street, Parkhall, Clydebank, G81 3EF. Tel:0141 562 2467
6 week course, FREE.
These four sessions are aimed at anyone who owns or is thinking of buying an iPad.
The four week course is an ideal follow on course for those who attend the ‘buyers guide to tablet computers' session or if you already have an iPad.
The course will guide you through the basics of setting up and navigating your iPad and then take you through some practical issues including:
- Connecting to a Wi-Fi point.
- Customising the look and feel of the desktop.
- Downloading and installing software (apps).
- Browsing the internet
- Security and safety of your device.
- Storing and transferring information.
Not suitable for Android Tablets. Android Tablet users should refer to the Tablets for the Absolute Beginners course.
When booking please specify the course, venue, date and time you require
You can apply for a place in a number of ways,
- Alternatively you can pop into your local library and book a place there.
If you have any problems applying for a course or require further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01389 772132.