All other items that cannot be recycled in your blue or brown bins should be put into your green or black bin. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Disposable nappies
- Plastic bags which cannot be re-used
- Non-recyclable plastic food trays including margarine tubs and yoghurt pots
- Plant pots
- Plastic packaging e.g. polystyrene, bubble pack etc.
- Crisp packets and other similar wrappers
- Paper tissues
- Take-away pizza boxes
- Foil trays
- Foil wrapping paper
- Soil and compost from plant pots (in small amounts)
Please note, green or black bins with open lids will not be emptied.
Excess waste left at the side of a green or black bin will not be collected.
Excess waste should be taken to Dalmoak or Ferry Road Recycling Centres or, alternatively, a special uplift can be arranged for an extra charge by telephoning 01389-738282.