Book to Borrow Service
Unfortunately this library is currently closed.
Book to Borrow
Place your book order using the form below:
Book to Borrow Order Form
- Libraries are not currently open to the public.
- Computer access is not currently available.
- Online form requires one submission per person.
Book To Borrow Process
Step 1. Choosing your books
- Browse our Catalogue: You can see what is available by browsing our online library catalogue and either
- Reserve items online, or
- Note down the books you would like to borrow from your preferred library and use our online order form.
- If you prefer or if you're not sure what you want our staff will be happy to put together a selection of books for you based on your reading preferences.
Step 2. Ordering your books
- Reserve items online: Place holds on any books you would like to borrow when browsing our online library catalogue
- Order form: You can order books by using our dedicated online order form to request up to a max of 10 books or if you want us to create a selection for you, let us know your reading preferences in the appropriate fields.
Step 3. Getting your books
- Once the items are ready, a member of staff will call you to arrange a date and time to have them delivered.
- Deliveries will be safely left on your doorstep at the arranged time.
Items Currently Out On Loan
Don't worry if you currently have any library items out on loan, ALL items will be automatically renewed until we re-open fully when you can safely return them.
We obviously understand this is a difficult time so there’s no need to worry about fines or charges.