Skip to content

Old Dalnottar Cemetery is situated just off the westbound Great Western Road (A82) in Clydebank. The cemetery was opened in 1911, with the first interment carried out on fourth December of that year. The cemetery serves the town of Clydebank and is four miles from the main town centre. Many of those who lost their lives during the Clydebank Blitz of World War Two are laid to rest within Old Dalnottar Cemetery.