Skip to content

Council Tax increase for Bands E to H in 2017/18

The Scottish Government has passed legislation to change how Council Tax charges operate for houses classified as being in Council Tax bands E to H. This change starts in April 2017. Find out how this affects you on the Council Tax Changes 2017/18 page.
Find the way to pay your Council Tax that suits you best, and make use of all the ways you can manage your account.