Corporate Communications is a small team dedicated to keeping our residents, staff and the media fully informed of what’s going on at West Dunbartonshire Council
Please see our Social Media Guidance page for information on how we interact with citizens on Social Media.
West Dunbartonshire Council works to continually improve the way in which we communicate with people and to help us to do this, we now have profiles on popular social networking websites.
- http://www.facebook.com/WDCouncil - Council's Facebook site
- West Dunbartonshire Leisure Facebook - WD Leisure's site
You can follow West Dunbartonshire Council Twitter page to receive daily tweets giving you all the latest news:
- https://twitter.com/WDCouncil - Council's Twitter site
- MyJobScotland Twitter - View latest jobs in the Council
- https://twitter.com/wdclibraries - WDC Libraries Twitter site
Flickr is used to make photos relating to the Council's work available for viewing.
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/wdcouncil/ - Council's Flickr photostream
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/wdclacs - WDC Libraries photostream