Homes to rent are available throughout the area from private landlords, letting agents, housing associations, as well as the Council. There are also a range of packages that can help keep you in your own home if you are an owner.
Before you apply for housing from the Council you should consider all your Housing Options in West Dunbartonshire?
- Stay in current accommodation
- Consider owner occupation/ shared equity options
- Apply for a mortgage to rent
- Apply to a Housing Association
- Apply for adaptations/ Telecare Solutions
- Explore private renting options on internet sites such as Right move
- Look at adverts in the local papers
- Look out for adverts in local shops and supermarkets
- Contact local estate agents or letting agents
- Look in the weekly GSPC (Glasgow Solicitors Property Centre) paper or go to their website
- Apply for Council Housing (below)
- Consider Supported accommodation
- Make a homelessness application