West Dunbartonshire Council is responsible for the repair of pavements on all adopted roads in West Dunbartonshire.
Report a Pavement issue
A82 and Erskine Bridge
The A82 from the Erskine Bridge to the Stoneymollan Roundabout is looked after by TranServ for Transport Scotland. Contact the Traffic Customer Care Line:
- 0141 218 3800
The A82 north from Stoneymollan Roundabout (junction with A811)
The A82 north from Stoneymollan Roundabout (junction with A811) is looked after by BEAR Scotland. Contact BEAR Scotland:
Reporting defects and for general information
- 0800 028 1414
- Report a defect to BEAR Scotland
The A82 from the Erskine Bridge to Drumchapel and all other adopted roads within West Dunbartonshire
How can we find the issue?
When reporting a issue to us it would be helpful if you could supply:
- The House number/name it is outside or near
- The Street Name
- e.g. opposite the post office in the middle of the road
How do we prioritise repairs?
- Defects are categorised as Category 1, 2 or 3
- Potholes 40mm deep or deeper on carriageways and 20mm deep or deeper on asphalt surfaced footways are classed as a safety defect
- Timescales for repair of defects are: Category 1 - 2 working days, Category 2 - 7 working days and Category 3 - 90 working days