If you are struggling to pay your Council Tax instalment we would encourage you to contact us using the form below as we have a number of options available to assist.

Council Tax instalment form

If your income has reduced and you are worried about being able to pay your Council Tax, you may be entitled to a means-tested Council Tax Reduction (CTR) which could reduce your bill.

You can get more information on Council Tax Reduction and make an online application on the Council Tax Reduction page.