Did you know that choosing to receive your council tax bills electronically can save you time and money?
Benefits of e-billing include:
- Bills are distributed and received as soon as they are available. No time is lost trying to retrieve communication via post
- Duplicates can be provided immediately after being requested
- More efficient storage of your own records – bills can be retrieved electronically but are available to print if required
- Make payments online at a time that suits you with 24/7 access to your account
- The amount of paper used is reduced dramatically so it is better for the environment
- Money is saved in the printing, sorting and posting by the Council, meaning more savings can be made for the benefit of all of West Dunbartonshire’s residents.
By signing up for e-billing you:
- Agree to notify the Council of any change in your email address
- Agree that all of your bills from the Council will be issued to the email address provided