Skip to content

Home contents Insurance scheme

West Dunbartonshire Council has a Home contents Insurance scheme provided by Arthur. J. Gallagher

To join this scheme, you must be either:

  • A West Dunbartonshire Council tenant
  • Purchased your current property from West Dunbartonshire Council.

Join the scheme

please complete and return the

Home Contents Proposal Form

West Dunbartonshire Council,
Contents Insurance Scheme,
Garshake Road,
G82 3PU.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact our Insurance section on telephone number 01389 737867.