If you need an emergency repair after our Repairs Centre is closed, phone the emergency call out service on 0800 197 1004 (calls to 0800 numbers are now free from a mobile phone).
During the Day call 0800 073 8708 (calls to 0800 numbers are now free from a mobile phone).
Examples of emergency repair include:
- Burst Pipes or leaks causing flooding
- dangerous electrical faults
- Doors not locking
- Smashed windows.
If your emergency relates to your Gas Boiler or Central Heating telephone City Technical on 0333 202 0708 if you have a Gas Leak, you must:
- put out all cigarettes and do not use matches
- do not use electrical switches
- switch off all gas equipment
- turn off the pilot light and main gas supply
call National Grid on 0800 111 999 (calls to 0800 numbers are now free from a mobile phone).