Repairs, alterations, capital investment improvement and safety checks to Councils housing.
Care of Gardens
In partnership with Greenlight Environmental Ltd, West Dunbartonshire Council are able to offer garden maintenance for those elderly tenants/residents who are not capable of doing the work themselves. Details are:
- Only pensioners, infirm and disabled householders should apply
- You will not be accepted for the scheme if there is a relative in the house or living nearby who could be expected to tend the garden
- Holiday houses will not be considered
- The scheme is available to tenants and owner/occupier
- There is no charge for this service
Those not of a pensionable age require a doctor, registered home help, health visitor, or professional person to verify that you are permanently physically unable to attend your garden, due to illness or disability.
The garden maintenance covers
- 7 grass cuts between April and November
- 2 hedge cuts between April and November
- All pathways will be swept clear and cuttings removed.
- Bedding maintenance and weeding is NOT included in this service.
How to Apply
Sent completed form to
- Greenlight Environmental Ltd
Blocks 4 & 5
Lomond Industrial Estate
- 01389 721012